My Thoughts: Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer #2 Review12:32 AM
Long time no blog post of this sort ey? I've been wanting to do a review on this particular product for awhile now but didn't have the time to sit down and do a proper review until today! I wanted to test it out for awhile anyhow. Hope you find it informative/helpful!
- Cover my scars/dark spots! That was really my number one concern
- Won't break me out (I have super oily, combo, sensitive skin)
- Cover my under eye area without settling into any lines or caking up randomly.
- Match my NC25/NC30 Skin tone :D
|random fact: I have one dimple. yeah. just one ahaha and you|
can only see it when I smile wierd like that!
- Amazing coverage! I just dot it on where I want to cover and pat it in with either a sponge or my fingers and oh my does it cover beautifully. I'm also able to build up as much as I'd like and no caking on my face going on!
- I have had this for about a month + and it does not upset my complicated skin at all! WOO! It's a keeper
- It will settle and cake up a bit if you 1. don't moisturize your under eyes well and 2. set it with some kind of powder. I found that if i didn't do those two things, it would do everything I wish it wouldn't ahaha! My under eyes have gotten really bad and this has been a life saver! I set it with Hard Candy's Welcome Matte powder and its perfection!
- IT SMELLS AMAZING! I opened and was like... "omg... heavenly!" It smells super fresh and clean! Fresh and clean scents are ♥
- It lasts a very long time if you set it with powder! It lasts pretty well on its own though. Maybe 8ish hours? I didn't really keep track.
- It isn't hard to wash off at all! I'm curious to see how it would hold up when it starts getting hot and humid out on its own.
- I bought it off ebay from trendplaza for $7.80 and I thought the price was decent! It came sealed and padded so it arrived safe and sound!
Yeah, I give this bad boy a perfect score because it has been a lifesaver! I don't even wear bb cream or foundation. Just this concealer and a mattifying powder and TADA!
I'm very satisfied! Like I said, I've had it for a little over a month and I can barely see that I've used it. I use it pretty much everyday for my under eyes, scars, red spots or all the above.
I have more posts planned so stayed tuned guys! Thanks as always for reading and I hope this was helpful/informative! Byeeeeeee! :D
FTC: I purchased everything with my own money and this is my 110% honest opinions on them!