Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream #W24 Honey Beige Review

2:23 PM

Hello everyone
Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Today's post is going to be a review! WOO! I recently won this bb cream from a video contest I entered and thought it I would share my review with you


Packaging:
HOW ADORABLE IS THIS BOTTLE/BOX?!
 It contains 60g of product and is a pretty good sized bottle. I'm thinking this will last quite a long time. I like how it has a pump but it's not very easy to control. One pump will give you a pretty decent sized blob!



Claims & Description: 
Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream #w24 Honey Beige:
(description taken from the box)
SPF30 / PA ++
Whitening & Anti-Wrinkle
Anti-Darkening

"Precious Mineral BB Cream promotes silky complexion with pearl infused sheer coverage. Contains sadenosine & arbutin for anti wrinkle & whitening effecacies. SPF for UV protection."

Whitening and anti-wrinkle claims: 
Not too sure on these ones because I don't really see a difference in my dark spots (yet at least - using it for a little less than a month) and since it has SPF (which protects your skin from sun which can cause your skin to age) of course it would help there. Since I am in my early 20's, I don't have a problem with wrinkles yet sooooo I guess I can't say for sure on that claim either! 

Anti-Darkening claim : 
Not sure if they mean the bb cream won't oxidize or if it protects your skin from getting darker. I believe that both are true because the color doesn't oxidize at all throughout the day and since it has SPF, it will protect your skin from those good ol' harmful sunrays


Color:
I got the color W24 - Honey Beige and it is a PERFECT match to my skin color at the moment. Here's a comparison between my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #27 Honey Beige and the Etude House one. 
The Missha BB cream in honey beige is more golden where the Etude House in honey beige is more beige-y, neutral undertone.


Coverage: 
Medium - Full
I was blown away by the coverage of this BB cream. To be honest I wasn't expecting much from it in terms of coverage. It covers my scars and discolorations with just 1 layer (see picture below)!! It is buildable and feels light on the skin. I like how it doesn't feel extremely heavy for the coverage it gives! I just  use 1 pump and apply it with my hands and woo-lah! 


Finish:
Dewy
It has a dewy finish for sure. It makes your skin look very nice and healthy with a nice glow! It can make my overly excessive oily skin look even oilier throughout the day but I just combat that with my Urban Decay Oil Slick setting spray and oil blotting sheets! I bet it would be perfect if you set it with some mattifying powder (I'm still on the hunt for one of those)!

Lasting Power:
I would say the lasting power is pretty good. It lasts me up to 9- 10 hours before I can see my scars peeking through again. 


Here's a summary of my Pros and Cons I've mentioned:

PROs:
- Packaging is adorable
- 4 colors to choose from
- Contains a very good amount of product
- Has spf 30 PA ++
- Doesn't oxidize
- Natural finish 
- Excellent coverage!
- Suits NC 30 - NC 35-ish skin very well
- Doesn't break out my sensitive acne prone skin
- Very good staying power

CONs:
- Does not help control oil if you have insanely oily skin (like me)
- Need to order online if you don't have a place near you that sells Etude House

As you can see, I really do like this bb cream! I would definitely recommend it to those who are bit more tan. 

I hope you found this review helpful! If you have any questions please let me know!  
I have some other reviews and hauls coming up so stay tuned for that!

Thanks for reading my review!

Also, if you haven't entered my giveaway yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?



LETS BE FRIENDS :D
Twitter | Youtube

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Etude House is my favorite cosmetic brand! My Holika Holika Petit Jelly BB Cream is running out and I am in need of a new BB cream now. I would like to try this bb cream from Etude House, but I dislike the pump function. :( Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's some really good coverage!
    Recently, I've been looking in to Etude House cosmetics!
    I will DEFINITELY look in to getting some of their products now!
    Thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin looks almost flawless in the after picture! Great coverage, but I have really oily skin so i guess this wouldn't work that well on me. Definitely need to check out more about Etude House coz I keep on hearing great things about that brand :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww amazing coverage.. blends well with ur skin too... perfect shade!
    thanks for the review^^
    http://helloworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iv always wanted to try the bb cream since i have been using misshas for over a year and a half! thank you for sharing (:

    Emilie
    http://urdailydosage.blogspot.com
    https://twitter.com/EEmadooo
    http://instagram.com/urdailydosage

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg me tooo!! :D ouu do you like the holika holika one? i've been curious about it but idk if its going to be too light for me! the pump isn't too bad :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. i definitely recommend etude house products! one of my favorite korean brands of allll time <3 thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. etude house is seriously amazing. i just can't get enough of them ahaha! :D ! i would still recommend to try it out just set it with powder of a makeup setting spray. it definitely helps tone down the dewy-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yess i was blown away by the coverage this gives! thanks for commenting ^^ !

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love missha's bb cream still but this is seriously becoming a staple in my everyday routine :] hope you liked the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. artesya inggittaJuly 05, 2013

    does it suit with yellow/warm undertone ? i'm using missha perfect cover 23 and it make my face greyish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have yellow undertone and it works when I am in the nc 30ish range. I think the Cotton fit bb cream in honey beige suits strong yellow undertone better though :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. artesya inggittaJuly 12, 2013

    i'm using missha perfect cover 23 but i think its little bit fair to me. so i wanna find shade that really match with my skin tone

    ReplyDelete
  14. is it perfect fit? cotton fit? btight fit? which one's honey beige

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is the Bright Fit. I believe all 3 types have a Honey Beige shade but I find that it doesn't mean its the same shade or color which is odd XD! The Cotton Fit Honey beige is more yellow tone and isn't as dark. I haven't tried the Perfect fit yet :]

    ReplyDelete

Comment away! Thanks for taking the time to say hello! :D I love reading all comments and replying back ^^ !