HelllooOoOoo!

2:59 PM

HELLO * echo - echo * 
Long time no blog! It has been almost 2 years since I updated my blog but I'm thinking of firing it back up! Youtube videos kind of took over my life after I started my channel but there is something about blogs that I truly miss.
In an attempt to streamline my urls/usernames and stay somewhat consistent, I decided to change my url to ahmeenda.blogspot.com. 
I also realize that my blog currently looks like a hot mess so I definitely want to give it a nice face lift and make it nice and neat.
If anyone still follows me, thank you for sticking around ^__^V
Hope to see you guys soon! For now, you can find me reguarly posting on my Youtube channel which is linked off to the side in the side bar area.
Take care & bye for now ~
Amanda

LETS BE FRIENDS :D
Twitter | Youtube | BlogLovin'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment away! Thanks for taking the time to say hello! :D I love reading all comments and replying back ^^ !