My thoughts: Missha Complete BB Cream #23 Review

10:18 PM

Meet my favorite bb cream to date, the Missha Complete in shade #23!
This is the second bb cream I’ve tried ever. The first was the Missha Perfect Cover in shade #23. It was too gray and my mom liked it much better. It also suited her skin much better than mine. On to the review!

Packaging:
I have the 50 ML by the ways. It has an awesome pump! Very hygienic! The hard outer plastic shell is pretty sturdy I suppose. I throw it in travel bags and tend to not be very careful with my things (yes I know it’s a bad thing K ). It’s kind of bulky when I have a whole bunch of stuff in my bag though.
4/5





Color:
I’d say it has a yellow undertone. It blends in very well with my winter skin color (nc 25-30). It also covers my scars very well when I use it with either my fingers or my E.L.F flat top powder brush!
4/5

Texture:
The texture is dreamy! Ahaha I think so at least! It’s so smooth and feels so nice! It’s not suffocating on my skin at all! The texture is very light and not drying at all. 
5/5

Finish:
I’d say it has a semi-dewy finish. It doesn’t make me super oily and it lasts and stays fresh from the time I put it on til I get home. Sometimes I wouldn’t get home until 8:30 P.M and left the house at 6:45 A.M so I thought that was AWESOME! Of course, I have to blot with my oil paper things occasionally but I didn’t always. I don’t use anything to set it either.
5/5

Price:
I got it for $23 on amazon a year ago and still have a good amount left. I think the price is definitely worth it! I use it pretty much everyday and I don't use that much because I only put it on my trouble spots (my cheeks, any other random spots)
4/5

Smell: 
It has a light hard to describe smell. Less baby powdery smelling than the Missha Perfect Cover. I don’t find it super offensive at all and quite tolerable and I think it smells good!
5/5

Coverage:
It can be light/medium coverage but I think its buildable! It doesn’t get cakey or anything.
4/5

Extra Notes:
I think that this product is awesome. It claims to have natural ingredients and lighten the skinon the box and I do notice that my scars are lighter but I’m not sure if it’s because they naturally fade but I mean, I use this product almost every day! It also has SPF 25 PA ++! I have super sensitive/acne prone skin and it doesn't do a thing to disturb the peace.


Any questions? If you do have any let me know! I hope this was informative in some way shape or form.
--ricey

[[quick disclaimer!]] I bought this with my own money! Not associated with Missha or anything. 100% my honest opinion!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment away! Thanks for taking the time to say hello! :D I love reading all comments and replying back ^^ !