Dermal Acerola Collagen Essence Sheet Mask Review8:41 PM
|fun fact: My first job was at Best Buy (electronics store ^^)|
|Here's a size comparison to an Etude House sheet mask|
Dermal has SOOO many different types or "flavors" of masks! I was very overwhelmed just looking at the display. I ended up picking #12 - Aloe, #16 Acerola, #24 Strawberry and #14 Pomegranate.
I picked these 4 to try out because I know that these certain plants/fruits are good for sensitive acne prone skin (which I have). They actually have an English description in the back describing the mask's benefits. Here are the mask's main claims:
|The back of #16 Acerola Collagen Essence Mask|
1. "Essence Mask offering your skin direct nutrition and after using, it is possible for you to go out without washing your face" - I'm guessing this means you can rub in the extra essence rather than washing it off.
2. " You can feel the difference immediately...high quality mask which sticks to you face very well"
3. "Acerola extract which is effective for skin clearness... Vitamin E and collagen for tired skin"
4. "Makes you feel cool and keeps your skin elastic" - Heck yeah I felt like a boss wearing this mask!
Ok, let's be mature adults here for a second: PFAHAHAHA HORNY PARTS OF THE SKIN?! HUHH?! (look at "Features" #3, second line)
Here's what the mask looks like once you open it up. As you can see it comes drenched in essence.
The low down on the mask:
- The mask itself is VERY soft
- The essence feels very jelly like. It feels very nice and cooling on the skin as well!
- I personally think that the mask looks a softer, cloth version of a horror movie mask.
- One-size fit all type of mask. You can adjust it according to your face shape/size quite easily
- The mask sticks to your face very well! It didn't budge as I was walking around with it on.
The directions say to leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. I left it on for 20 so I could see if I could feel any of the miraculous claims that I've heard have been associated to Asian sheet masks. After I removed the mask, I rubbed the remaining essence into my skin.
Thoughts after using the mask:
- My face felt very refreshed yet not extremely soft and supple like I was expecting
- Didn't see any extravagant differences in my skin post-sheet mask
- I'm not sure if I over-hyped myself up for using sheet masks and so I wasn't super impressed by the mask.
- It might have just been this particular "flavor" that may have not been super amazing
- Maybe you need to use the mask more than once to see differences?
All in all, I think these are good masks for the price! I am looking forward to trying the other Dermal Mask varieties to see how I feel about those ones - besides the 4 I picked up, I saw a few others that I wanted to try out ^^ . If you guys have any particular ones that you are curious about let me know! What are you favorite masks? I am personally a peel- off mask type of gal.
Thanks so much for reading & hope you guys found this post helpful! Bye for now ~
LETS BE FRIENDS :D
@ahmeenda - Tweet Tweet ;D | Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!