Etude House Berry Delicious Collection & Tutorial

7:10 PM




Hi everyone ♥

Happy Easter to those who celebrate! I know I've been MIA again for awhile but I was in a blogging mood lately and here I am with a brand new post on the Etude House Berry Delicious Collection! The whole line has a super cute strawberry fruity theme. Very Spring appropriate.


I picked up 3 items from the collection as I definitely do not need anymore makeup :3...

❥ Berry Delicious Fantastic Color Eyes - Strawberry Fondue |  http://ebay.to/1pP0pH2
❥ Berry Delicious Fresh Cream Bluser - #3 Grapefruit Strawberry | http://ebay.to/1RClNVH
❥ Berry Delicious Color in Liquid Lips - RD302 | http://ebay.to/1RsgJ7m




The Berry Delicious Fresh Cream Blusher comes in three shades. I got the third shade which is the pinky-orange shade. There is also a brighter pink and reddish shade available which are also very pretty!

#3 Grapefruit Pink:
  • Has a very interesting texture. It's cream but can be difficult to pick up any product
  • Comes with a more rubbery cushion sponge type of applicator to help pick up product easier
    • I still prefer to use a brush as it is easier to control where I want to apply the product
  • Smells DIVINE! Almost like Asian fruit candies
  • Color compliments my yellowy light/medium skin very nicely

Even though it is not the most pigmented blush, I actually really like it! I don't have to worry about going overboard even when I have to repeatedly stab my brush into the pan...!


Also, just look at that packaging! I wish there was a mirror at the top and the packaging feels a bit cheap and plastic-y but it's still adorable none the less. 



Berry Delicious Color in Liquid Lips comes in 9 shades and I picked out the dark berry pink shade as it just really stood out to me. They also have some fun shades like a mint green and a variety of pinks.

 RD302:
  • Jelly texture
  • Creates gradients easily
  • Smells like strawberry candies
  • Poor lasting power but stains lips well
  • Shiny finish but not overly glossy


This formulation really reminds me of the Etude House Color Pop tints that came out a few years ago which I absolutely loved! I have pretty much skipped all their recent lip product releases until now so I can't really compare any of the formulas.


Swatch of the Color in Liquid Lips in RD306 Berry Plum Squeeze & the Cream Blusher in #3 Grapefruit Jelly


Lastly we have Etude House's latest addition to their limited edition 6 pan palettes. They came out with 2 different palettes but I was attracted to the sweet pink shades which is rare of me since I'm not even a fan of the color pink.

Fantastic Color Eyes - Strawberry Fondue Palette has 6 beautiful shades but unfortunately powdery in texture. I feel like their single shadows tend to be better formulated but the shadows are quite smooth and easily blended.


  • Shadows work well together
  • Good mix of glitter/shimmer and matte shades
  • Easy to travel with
  • Good mirror
  • Decent pigmentation



I also did a review and tutorial on my Youtube channel if you guys are interested (no pressure ^^). 




This collection is overall adorable! Etude House has nailed the adorable packaging and it gets me every time! 


Let me know if you guys have anything that really caught your eye in this collection.

Thanks so much for reading 
AMANDA 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment away! Thanks for taking the time to say hello! :D I love reading all comments and replying back ^^ !