Dyed Hair, OOTD , Coloful French Manicures and Korean Dramas!

5:52 PM

Hey guys!

I dyed my hair for the first time last Tuesday because I just wanted to try something new. I really liked the way my hair looks when the sun hits it because it turns into a medium golden brown so I went for something not too dramatic but enough for me to satisfy my craving for change ahaha! I actually picked out this color because one of my favorite people to watch on youtube is Lilisimply


Please excuse my frizzy hair XD
My mom helped me because I am a total noob at this stuff ahaha and my hair is so long that it would been hard to do on my own. I like the way it came out! It's a subtle difference but whatever, I think it looks good! I had a good experience with this hair dye! LOVE the conditioner it comes with btw; made my hair SILKYYY! I also like the serum it came with :] I was concerned that it would kill my already dry, brittle hair even more but it's fine! It didn't make it worse than it was to begin with!


I haven't painted my nails in awhile so I wanted to try out the colorful tips/color blocking trend :D Not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I think they came out pretty nice! The left hand was not fun to paint as usual since I'm a righty -__- I used Wet N Wild's "I Need a Refreshment" and Missha's "PP03".




 I thought it might be fun to share my recently watched/currently watching Korean Drama list for all my fellow KDrama fans!
Big - currently watching
I Do, I Do- currently watching
Queen In Hyun's Man- finished today! Such a cute ending :sniffles:
Love Rain- finished. Cute ending the rest of the drama was ehh
Rooftop Price- finished. It was ok. I skipped through a lot of scenes to get to the cute/funny ones

That's all for now! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys have a happy week! 

Amandaaa

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. love the hair color and the nails, you did an awesome job at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do watch queen inhyun man too! it was supersweet drama.besides,love rain sometimes become boring..hehehe..btw,love ur nail color :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and yesss it was super adorable and now they are actually dating?! crazy cute!!

      Delete
  3. thank you! i'll be sure to check your blog out! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!i like your blog! we can follow each other if u want) i'll be very happy)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SOO sorry about the EXTREMELY last response but yeah sure ^^ I like your blog too!

      Delete

Comment away! Thanks for taking the time to say hello! :D I love reading all comments and replying back ^^ !