Etude House Dear My & Look at My Lips Lipstick Reviews

6:12 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm back at it with another review! WOOT! I recently did a decent sized Etude House haul about a month ago and in that haul, I picked 2 of Etude House's lipsticks. They are impressive little ones and so while I jam out to my new favorite album (B.A.P's One Shot - I think you guys know by now I am a total BAP fangirl by now haha), let's go to the review! ~



I bought the Look at My Lips Lipstick in 19 Fall in Beige (on the left)
&
the Dear My Lipstick in BE104 Strange Beige (on the right)

I will first show you what each color looks like and then move right into the review! :]


Etude House Look At My Lips Lipstick - #19 Fall in Beige
A super pretty natural/nude lipstick


Etude House Dear My Lipstick - BE104 Strange Beige
A corally pink red. Very flattering on my skintone if I do say so myself!
No idea why it's has 'beige' in the name!


& here are swatches of both lipsticks!

I'm going to a combined review since their formulas seem to identical in my opinion!

 PACKAGING:
SUPER ADORABLE! 

Both have really cute packaging. I am sucker for packaging ^^
The Look at My Lips packaging is a more discrete container that is silver and has cute swirls all around whereas the Dear My Line is totally girled out in pink and has a cute ribbon at the bottom of the cap! I don't like the color pink but I mean I still think it's SO CUTE because I love bows!!!

PRICE:
I believe I bought both for around $10 each.
Ebay Seller: Rubyruby76
Not the cheapest lipsticks ever but I love Etude House T__T! I couldn't help but splurge a bit!!
Plus, I needed a new nude lipstick and a fun spring lippie!!

PIGMENTATION:
VERY pigmented! Both are very opaque but you can definitely sheer it out by lightly dabbing it on your lips.
FORMULA:
It's super creamy! I wouldn't say it's moisturizing but it won't dry out your lips when applied. 

I always moisturize my lips prior to any lip product though! They really glide right on nice and smooth!

FINISH:
Both are matte. No shimmery or anything. Just straight up beautiful color!


SCENT:
Both have a feint scent. I really can't pinpoint what it reminds me of but it's not stanky or distracting at all!


LONGEVITY:
Lipstick is lipstick and with my eating habits, no lipstick stands a chance! I will say that it leaves a nice tint of color even after you eat and that tint will last 3-4 hours!




I REALLY am impressed with these little guys and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is considering trying them out!



&& it just wouldn't be one of my posts if I didn't add a random something to it.


Haha! You guys like the gif I made? ^__^
I guess you guys know who my fav member is now!
I recently got a new camera and it was the same day as One Shot MV came out and I thought it was comical (me and my 1st grade humor -__-)!

Thanks so much for reading & I hope you liked the review! 

Bye for now~


LETS BE FRIENDS :D
Twitter | Youtube

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment away! Thanks for taking the time to say hello! :D I love reading all comments and replying back ^^ !